Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 9 EOC: Creative content

As an audio major at the Art Institute of Las Vegas for my final project product pitch I plan to put together a short radio commercial describing and advertising my product. I decided to go with the idea of spicy sausage flavored pork grinds as a new bar snack for our Philleus Fog snack pitch. I plan to upload a cover photo for the company and the product itself and the included audio. Pitching/ showcasing this product in this manor will allow me to show off my capabilities as a sound engineer.

What I will be using to complete this assignment will be: Pro Tools 12 so that I can mix and master the sound that I create, the Scarlett 2i2 interface to line in and record any instruments and vocals that I may use and my MXL 770 cardiod condenser microphone and a seinheisser e835 hyper cardiod microphone. I will also mor ethan likely being using Photoshop to help create the product logo. Hopefully I can a better understanding of marketing a product through this experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment