Monday, April 4, 2016

EOC: Great Customer experience




My first experience at Chipotle:

     About 9 days ago I was going through some of my mail and noticed that I had recieved a few coupons in a flyer for a restaurant  called Chipotle. I had never been there before, but have heard of it many times from friends and family. Each person I asked about it seemed to have mixed reviews about the place. I decided to try it out and eat there this afternoon for lunch.

  I walked in and the place was descently busy and smelt of spanish rice and avacados. Upon entering one of the first things that caught my attention was the fact that they had a cooler behind the counter full of various brands of beer. I thought this to be peculiar for they seemed to look, act and operate as a local subway wood except for the fact that they centered entirely around the idea of "customizing your burrito". I used my coupon to get a chicken burrito with avacado and a drink. The employees were nice and patient but they can not fold or wrap a burrito to save their life.  All in all generally had a good experience eating there and would probably eat at one of there restaurants  in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment