Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice



    I am an Audio Engineer. Ever since I was very little I have always had a fascination for anything and everything that is sound. My goal is to be a very accomplished mix engineer and audio recording savant. I got my start at the Art Institute of Las Vegas, met lots of helpful people and spent copious amounts of time working and learning diligently in the studio. I like to spend lots of time one on one with my clients getting to know exactly what they want to ensure their satisfaction with the end result. What I bring to the table is my innovative and creative methods designing, mixing, and mastering sound. My career is my passion and is what drives me to do my absolute best every single day. After graduation at the Art Institute of Las Vegas I plan to continue my work in Las Vegas Nevada, Denver Colorado, Seattle Washington, Los Angeles California or Madrid Spain. Out of everything that you can possibly do in the world of sound what I am most interested in is music. I am particularly interested in mixing, mastering, producing, and writing music because I am also an established musician. I'd like to think that my background and past help me to excel in my field. In this line of work I have but one true dream and that is to make a lasting impact in the world of audio and hopefully change it for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment